BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

All praise to Allah - say Alhamdulillah

How often do we say Alhamdulillah?
When we do say Alhamdulillah do we really mean it?
Are we truly satisfied with what Allah (swt) has given to us and is to give?

I think it is extremely crucial that we answer the above questions honestly. I do not think we are grateful enough for our lives, in fact we can never show our full gratitude to Allah (swt). The Most Merciful is always giving love abundantly, as His slaves we need to realise that all we truly need is love and what greater love is there than divine love?

I have been through so many trials in my life and to this minute I am living through one trial after another, but I intend to succeed through each one with a great big smile drawn upon my face. There truly is nothing we can do except prostrate to Allah (swt), be ever so thankful and smile.

It is easier said than done, however, let us smile for the future to come, for the hope that there is, for the love we all have. Never stop the elevation of your soul through times of hardship and grief, it is through such trials that you should seek the love of Allah (swt) the most.

I write such utterances with a thankful heart, a soul full of love and a mind of wisdom. I write this as the loving slave of Allah (swt).

Love my dear souls.
Love Allah and you shall never be disappointed.
Do not forget to always thank Allah.